Kale & red cabbage slaw (approx. 15 pcs)
¼ red cabbage
100 g kale
1 dl water
0.5 dl sugar
0.25 dl spirit vinegar
1 dl mayonnaise
1 tbsp. leaf parsley
Salt and black pepper
Väinämöinen Rye Buttons
- Chop the red cabbage and kale into very fine strips.
- Bring the water with the sugar and vinegar to the boil.
- Once cooled down, pour the juices over the kale and cabbage and allow to season for a couple of hours.
- Sieve the extra juice from the cabbage and kale and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Season and place on the Väinämöinen Rye Buttons.