Rye & chocolate tartelette
20 pcs Rye Crisps (Original)
200 g melted dark chocolate
4 dl cream
150 g dark chocolate
- Prepare the filling.
- Bring 1 dl of cream to the boil, remove the pan from the stove and add 150 g of chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to melt, then let the mixture cool down.
- Whip 3 dl of cream and carefully fold it into the chocolate mixture.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and allow it to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Dip the rye crisps into the melted chocolate, so that only half of the crisp is covered in chocolate.
- Place the crisps dipped in chocolate on a sheet of baking paper and set in a fridge to harden.
- Pipe the chocolate filling onto the crisps just before serving.